22 Dec Introducing the Thrive Alumni Program
If you’re like most Alumni of Kelly’s Programs, you’ve experienced success and lost weight while learning a healthy lifestyle. However, we all know that “life” can keep us from our best intentions of continuing to follow the plan.
The Thrive Alumni Program is for you!
Learn to embrace the program and THRIVE for LIFE. This program empowers Alumni to enjoy their new lifestyle and make the program a part of their life, forever. Each session provides group education, motivation, recipes and more. You’ll hit the ground running in 2015 alongside a motivated group of Alumni!
** All Alumni will maintain access to the closed Facebook Group for the duration of their program.
This group meets weekly for 8 weeks. Classes begin January 5.
- Mondays, 6:45-7:15pm – Central Iowa Compounding
- Saturdays, 10-10:30am – Central Iowa Compounding
Join us for great topics:
- Super Moms: How do you get your family on board? How can you stay on plan while feeding your family? Teach them what to pack for healthy snacks for school, sports, etc.
- Sweeteners – which is best and why?
- Learn how to eat the foods you love and work them into your plan for good.
- Learn to adapt the plan to fit your lifestyle
- Thrive Recipes
- Cooking Class and cooking techniques (First cooking class is January 6!)
- Diabetes Prevention, Glycemic Index, Good Carbs vs Bad Carbs, Understanding the Impact of Sugar, and more …
Register online at www.kellytimmerman.com – Shop/Enroll – 8 Week Alumni Program. $127 includes 8 sessions, materials and cooking class. Enroll now!
Here’s to a Healthy, Vibrant 2015!
All My Best,